#1 Air Conditioning Repair Service in Lee's Summit with over 337 5-star reviews
Since 2010, has been providing air conditioner repair solutions in and around Lee’s Summit. We have a team of skilled NATE-certified technicians who can fix even the most complicated HVAC issues. While our primary brand is Trane, we service all makes and models. Our goal is to provide high-quality repairs that will stand the test of time. We also offer both residential and commercial HVAC services in Lee’s Summit.
As a family-owned and -operated business, each member of our team exudes professionalism. Customers who call us benefit from 24/7 emergency repair services, exceptional customer service, and more. We spare no effort in exceeding expectations. Our commitment to offering first-rate services has led to a glowing reputation among locals. Moreover, the industry has also recognized our hard work by bestowing on us several plaudits and accreditations.
Our Plaudits Are:
Trusted Air Conditioner Repairs For Lee's Summit
Summer weather can get incredibly hot. If your AC unit is malfunctioning during the warm seasons, you may be stuck in an uncomfortable situation. Thankfully, the crew at provides fast AC repairs in Lee’s Summit. We know that a well-repaired AC system can operate as required regardless of the weather outside. Therefore, our objective is to offer residential air conditioner repair and commercial HVAC services in Lee’s Summit that will get your AC functioning in peak condition. We are on standby waiting to hear your call and will offer fast and responsive services when you need us. Please call us if you notice signs of malfunction in your AC unit.
Watch Out For The Following:
Your On-Call Cooling Services
If you need air conditioner repair services in the Lee’s Summit region before temperatures skyrocket, we will deliver outstanding results. Our solutions are not only efficient but also long-lasting; you can expect our skilled technicians’ HVAC services to leave your AC system in top order. Moreover, you can save money as you receive top-grade services since a repair could improve your system’s energy efficiency. Our objective is to leave you satisfied enough to keep coming back to us when in need.
Air Conditioning Repair You Can Rely On
Providing the Lee’s Summit, and Kansas City Metro Area with top-quality air conditioning repair 24/7 is our promise at Air Unlimited Heating & Cooling. Regardless of the issue your system is facing, our skilled technicians will resolve the matter with professionalism and attention to detail.
It’s important to make sure that your air conditioning system is running properly to keep your family cool and comfortable. You might think that AC service is a cost you can avoid, but this can lead to system inefficiencies and ultimately drive your monthly bill up. For reliable AC repair in Lee’s Summit, give us a call!
There are many reasons that your AC might need repairs, and our team of NATE-certified technicians is here to diagnose and repair the issue. However, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot a broken AC before you call in the experts.
How to Self-Assess your AC System
While it’s always recommended to contact an expert for major AC unit repairs, there are few ways to troubleshoot minor problems yourself.
- Set the thermostat at your desired temperature: While this may seem like an obvious solution, it’s often overlooked. You should also set your fan setting to “On” instead of “Auto” when trying to quickly cool down your space.
- Change your air filter early and often: Your interior air filter removes dust and debris from your home’s airflow. If your AC is performing poorly, an old, blocked filter may be preventing the cold air from reaching your living areas.
- Check the exterior of the HVAC system: This is where your AC unit interacts with the outside air to cool your house down, so it’s important to ensure the unit has proper ventilation. Help your system work efficiently by removing any obstructions and clearing weeds.
When to Call the Professionals
AC systems can be extremely complicated, so you should not attempt to conduct major repairs on your own. When your system experiences any of the following, be sure you contact an expert right away. Our specialty is AC repair in Lee’s Summit!
- Excess moisture: This common problem occurs due to a lack of routine maintenance. Over time, debris blocks your drain lines, preventing proper ventilation of your system. As a result, you can expect ice build-up around your system. If this happens to you, turn off your system right away and call a professional.
- Strange noises: If you notice any unusual noises coming from the interior or exterior of your HVAC system, call for AC repair. This results from a faulty fan, motor, or belt. Loose bolts can cause rattling noises that are easily fixed by our AC repair technicians. Turn off your AC system completely before making any self-assessments.
- Inaccurate thermostat: If it is clear that your thermostat is misreading the temperature, you might have a faulty sensor or wiring malfunction. You can often tell that this is the case if you get a temperature reading much lower than how the room feels. Call Air Unlimited for AC service, and our technicians will conduct a proper diagnosis.
- Poor airflow: Uneven air distribution throughout your house can signify an HVAC system that is no longer working properly. You may often find that upstairs rooms do not cool as quickly or stay cool for as long. It’s essential to take note of this because system inefficiencies like this can raise your bill if you constantly have to set lower temperatures on your thermostat.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that HVAC systems can feel overwhelming and complicated, so that’s why we’ve put together this list of commonly asked questions our technicians have received from informed HVAC system owners.
In general, you should replace your HVAC system every 10 to 15 years. These systems include an intricate maze of vents, ducts, pipes, and wires, so it’s not surprising they don’t last forever. However, routine maintenance like duct cleaning and filter changing can help prolong the life of your HVAC system.
If your system is beyond repair, our NATE-certified HVAC professionals will help guide you through the process of purchasing a new system—all while ensuring that you pay the fairest possible price.
Certified HVAC professionals should perform most AC repairs, especially any issues dealing with wiring, sensors, and motors. However, we encourage you to take a proactive approach towards ongoing AC maintenance by frequently checking your exterior system for obstructions and changing your air filter every month.
Also, you should be sure to note any sudden changes to your HVAC system cycles. Keep a brief written record of any unusual noises or smells, and let your technician know during your next routine scheduled maintenance session.
Emergency AC Repair
Our team at Air Unlimited Heating & Cooling understands that an HVAC system can fail at any time. That’s why we are here for you 24/7. If your AC suddenly stops working for any reason, just give us a call, and we’ll send out one of our technicians right away to assist.
Air Conditioning Repair in Lee's Summit
Where’s the best AC repair near me? We’ve proudly provided AC repair in Lee’s Summit, and Kansas City Metro Area for over a decade, so our technicians are uniquely qualified to provide region- and season-specific advice for your home and its HVAC system.
We understand that summers can be sweltering here in the heartland, so we want you to be sure that you’re receiving the best possible advice and service regarding your AC system.
Not only are we a BBB-accredited company, but we also have a long list of client testimonials that can speak to our professionalism, honesty, and attention to detail. We’re proud to call the Kansas City Metro Area home, so if you need AC repair in Lee’s Summit give Air Unlimited Heating & Cooling a call today!