#1 Heat Pump Repair Service in Olathe with over 337 5-star reviews
Instead of letting a faulty heater keep you from being comfortable, turn to an established and experienced team to get you back to a warm and cozy home. is ready to send technicians out to your home in Olathe, to provide fast and reliable heat pump repair. Large or small, simple or complex, your heat pump service will receive our close personal attention. Being a family-owned and -operated company, we treat every customer like one of our own friends. You can expect us to be friendly and prompt, never overstaying our welcome.
Choose Us For Heat Pump Repair Because We:
In fact, we’ve won the Super Service Award for five years in a row. In addition, we’ve been certified by the EPA. Our emphasis is on customers’ health, the efficiency of their systems, and the protection of the ecosystem.
We deal a lot with Trane products and products that carry the EPA’s ENERGY STAR label. However, Olathe residents can rest assured that anyone can request heat pump repair from our crew. Continual training has enabled us to fix all makes and models of ducted and ductless systems.
Olathe Best In Heat Pump Service
Perhaps you’re not sure if your heat pump needs repairs. Still, it may be acting up in small ways: emitting loud noises, for example, or leaving cold spots in certain rooms. Our technicians can perform a comprehensive inspection to pinpoint the issue. We’ll then present you with several repair options and quote a price for each. You can make a decision without any pressure from us.
Let Us Address Heat Pump Issues Like:
- Faulty thermostats and relays
- Failing heat exchangers and burners
- Out-of-balance fans and other parts
- Air leaks
Olathe residents may see immediate benefits after their heat pump service. Our fix will likely lead to more efficient performance and lower energy bills. Committed to honesty, we’ll tell you if a complete system replacement may be more cost-effective in the long run.
Clean, Respectful Heat Pump Repairs
Our technicians are highly skilled and familiar with just about anything that can go wrong with your heat pump. They have also achieved NATE certification. While they’re on your property, you can expect that they will respect you and your home, and always clean up any mess that’s made.
is the team to trust for heat pump repair work. In addition, we provide heat pump maintenance, installations and cooling repairs anywhere in Olathe. Get in touch with us today and let us fix your heat pump!
Your heat pump repair in Olathe, starts with knowing how a heat pump works. While a heat pump looks similar to a central air conditioner, a heat pump gives off cool and hot air. Conversely, a central air conditioner only provides cool air.
Most heat pumps consist of a split system with an indoor unit and outdoor unit. All heat pumps have three crucial components:
- A compressor
- An evaporator coil
- A condenser
During hot weather, a heat pump will cool indoor air by moving heat through its refrigerant system and releasing it outside. The indoor unit contains the evaporator coil, which pulls excess heat and humidity from the air. The outdoor unit then takes that captured heat and releases it outside.
Your heat pump keeps your home cool by using a consistent cycle. When the temperature in the room reaches your thermostat’s level, your heat pump automatically turns off.
In cold weather, the heat pump’s process essentially reverses. Your heat pump pulls warm air into your home versus pushing it out.
Specifically, your outdoor unit will evaporate the refrigerant, allowing the liquid to absorb outside heat. Your outdoor unit then compresses the heat, and it flows into your indoor coils. The condensed air proceeds to warm your home.
Let Us Address Heat Pump Issues Like:
- Faulty thermostats and relays: Sometimes the problem might be as simple as a malfunctioning thermostat. When a thermostat loses power, it may stop communicating with your heat pump.
- Failing heat exchangers and burners: A failing heat exchanger or burner can also cause your heat pump to malfunction. Common signs of this issue include unpleasant odors, a build-up of carbon monoxide, and loud sounds.
- Out-of-balance fans and other parts: If your heat pump’s fans or other parts are wobbling, you’ll want our team to straighten them out or replace them.
- Air leaks: Air leaks can result in serious issues when ignored for a long time. If left unaddressed, problems like water damage and/or mold infestations.
Our comprehensive heat pump maintenance services can help you catch minor problems and resolve them before they escalate. Failure to rectify minor issues may result in costly repairs or replacement of your unit.
Noticing a loud noise from your heat pump? Or are your energy bills skyrocketing? You should reach out to our expert team for a heat pump repair in Olathe.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pumps often last between 10 to 20 years. However, you’ll want to take preventive measures to increase your heat pump’s longevity.
Besides having your heat pump serviced at least twice a year, you should also take these steps:
- Check your ducts, filters, indoor coils, and blower for any dirt or debris
- Check your refrigerant charge
- Check for any refrigerant leaks
- Ensure your heat pump is receiving proper airflow
- Lubricate your motors and inspect your belts for any tightness or wear
- Examine your heat pump’s condensing unit’s base pan and remove any obstructions
- Change your air filter whenever it gets dirty or at least once a month
All these steps will help extend the longevity of your heat pump. However, for best results, you’ll want our team to service your unit regularly.
Heat Pump Service & Heat Pump Repair Near Me
Our team at Air Unlimited offers extensive heat pump services. We can inspect your heat pump and ensure everything is operating smoothly. If we find an issue, we can recommend a repair or replacement and discuss options.
Let us help you with your next heat pump repair in Olathe!